Another Week

Today was the start of my second week at college.

I was glad that I only had to be at college at 10:30am. My classes started at 12, but due to a group project meeting, I had to be there earlier.

That's why I only woke up at 6:30, and got out of bed at 7:30. I had IndoMee for breakfast, which I ate while packing my lunch. Lunch was a homemade sandwich, made out of Daddy's bread and Erica's Mashed Egg and Tuna Filling.

Here's a picture. It was yummy!
At 10:30am, I reached college, thanks to Daddy. Mummy can't send or pick me up from college anymore, since she just started a new job. As I was early, I read an article on my phone while waiting for my group members.

The meeting started at 11am, and only lasted for 20 minutes, since there wasn't much to talk about. I spent the last 40 minutes of my free time going for All Club's Day. It is a day where all of the active clubs at college set up a booth and try to recruit new members.

There is a wide variety of clubs at college, ranging from Sports clubs to Music clubs to Eating clubs. (Trust me, I'm not joking. All they do during meetings is eat.) In the end, after looking through all of the clubs, I chose the Rotaract club.

The Rotaract club focuses on helping others. They help NGO's with street feeding programs, hold fund raisers and do other things to help minority groups. I admit that I didn't spend a lot of time thinking about whether should join this club, which is something I normally do. However, I'm sure that I won't regret my decision. I mean, if I'm joining a club, might as well be something worthwhile, and not a club where you just sit and play board games.

Once my afternoon class was over, I had a one hour break before my Service Learning class started. Due to some confusion from the lecturer, CAT students will need to have a replacement Service Learning class next Monday, from 9 to 11am.

During the class, the lecturer mostly told us about how to pass the class, what are our assignments and how to fulfil our 20 hours of required community service. We were told about how to set us community service hours with NGO's, and the types of NGO's that we can fulfil our hours with.

At roughly 5:20pm, Daddy and I reached home. As the kakak was still cleaning our home, the three of us waited in the car park. We waited until 6:05pm, before we could go back home.

I had a quick dinner of Bitter gourd and Chicken Pieces, took a shower and I am currently blogging. Once I finish this, it's time to do work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YMCA Street Feeding- Day 3

Temptations

Malaysian Studies