Hello World!

Hello! This is not my first blog, but it has been a long time since I last blogged. If memory serves, I last blogged two or three years ago, which was an interesting experience. 

The reason why I started blogging again is due to one of my new resolutions, which is to record my thoughts on a daily basis. At least, I hope I will remember to post daily. I tend to forget to do so when I get too busy.

Now, it's time to introduce myself. I am 16 years old, and will be turning 17 in February. I like to read storybooks and watch Netflix. My current favourite subject is Economics and my worst subject is Maths. I attend a church that is two streets away from my home, and I have been homeschooled for the past 6 years. I finished my IGCSE exams last November, and am currently awaiting my results.

The big change for me this year is I am going to attend college next week.

After 6 years of homeschooling, this is a big thing for me. I mean, I always knew I would attend college at some point, but attending college next week is a very last minute plan.

The original plan was to wait for my results, which I will receive mid-January, and apply for the Accounting program in March. This means I get two and a half months to myself. I will need to get a job, as my Mummy insists, but I don't mind.

However, due to Mummy calling the college, I managed to get a nice offer for college. I don't need to present my results yet, but I can still attend college on the 8th of January. However, from then on, there are two scenarios:

1- I receive my results on the 17th of January, and present it at the office. I passed all 5 of my subjects and I continue attending college.

2-I receive my results on the 17th of January, and stop attending college due to me failing one of my subjects. The fees my parents paid will be refunded in full, and I get to retake the subject I failed. Once I passed said subject, I can reapply for college.

The reason why there are two scenarios is that I might fail one of my subjects. I need 5 credits or passes to attend college, and I only took 5 subjects for IGCSE. As mentioned earlier, Maths is my worst subject, and I hope that I don't fail. It will be a pain to restudy all of the formulas. On the other hand, I hope I don't fail Accounting. It will be embarrassing if I do, considering I applied for the Accounting program.

My faithful companions

I think I will post more about my resolutions tomorrow, as I still have other things to do. There is no doubt that 2018 will be a daunting and interesting year for me. I hope that I will not get too stressed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YMCA Street Feeding- Day 3

Temptations

Malaysian Studies