Bony Fish and Homework

Another day with more work.

Today started early, at 6am. I jumped up, and quickly got ready for college. Mummy and I were looking forward to a piping hot bowl of IndoMee, but Daddy ruined our plans. He was already making the Baked Egg Cup, which is normally tasty, but didn't taste as good today. I had to quickly shove it in my mouth before leaving home.

I was dropped off at 7:20am, leaving me 10 minutes to walk to chapel. Even though I was reluctant to attend chapel at first, I have to agree it's good for me. It's a good way to start the day. Judges 5, the bible passage we read through today was all about how God helps us through trials in life.

I left chapel early, as I had classes at 8am. After 4 hours of class, it was finally time for lunch. I was starving by then! I'm pretty sure I would have felt light-headed if I didn't eat some biscuits earlier.

My lunch was packed from home: bread, sliced cheese, sliced bananas and egg filling. I also had a pack of biscuits. It was yummy, and comforting. Since I was sleepy, and still had classes later, I bought myself a cup of coffee.

At 1pm, my next class started, and ended at 3pm. Normally, there would be a student general meeting every Tuesday, from 4 to 5pm, but there wasn't any this week.

However, there was an announcement from our CAT seniors. As CAT students, we are automatically part of the CAT club. Today, the treasurer was going around, collecting RM 15 from each of us. The total amount will be the club fund, used to fund any club activities.

An upcoming club activity will be the Valentines Service Booth, on the 5th of February. The idea is to set up a service, where people can purchase a gift, and have it delivered to another person of their choice. The recipient of the gift will not know who sent them the gift, and will be left to enjoy the anonymous gift. A booth will be set up by us, and manned by us. As there are not many CAT students, it will be all hands on deck for this activity.

It sounds interesting, and makes me hope even more that I won't have to stop attending college soon.
My results will be posted tomorrow, which means it's time to see whether can I continue attending college.

I feel that in the past week or so I have grown to like college. I have grown to like the independence and the challenge of handling things on my own. The best part is that I still have my family to turn to for advice when needed, so it's unlikely that I will make a wrong decision.

The rest of the evening was uneventful The only interesting thing was that for dinner, we had Steamed Fish. The fish was nice, but it had a lot of bones. This made it less tasty.

The Bony Fishes.
Right now, it's time to finish up my blog and start work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YMCA Street Feeding- Day 3

Temptations

Malaysian Studies