New Year Resolutions

I have always found it difficult to meet new year resolutions. For the past few years, I have not accomplished many of my new year resolutions, but this year I am determined to meet all of my resolutions.

One of them was already mentioned yesterday: record my thoughts on a daily basis. As long as I am disciplined, I am confident that I will accomplish this. With me attending college, I doubt that there will be any shortage of things to write about.

Another resolution of mine is to improve my handwriting. With me attending college soon, I will need to be able to write fast and neat. To practice, I have been copying out passages from the Bible. This is good, as by copying, I am reading the Bible.

I also want to learn how to type properly. I already started learning a month ago, through a free website online. I'm not typing like a pro yet, but I am getting better. Typing will be a useful skill for me, and I'm glad I am learning. However, practicing my typing is boring and requires a lot of discipline.

Exercise is another thing I want to take seriously. I have recently started jogging again, and am determined to do so often. I like to jog with my mummy and sister, at a convenient place near our home. Once I start attending college, I will have to jog at the gym. Jogging is not a fun activity, but after a jogging session, I feel good. I feel awake and ready to do work.

I also lose weight by jogging, and that is a good thing. I want to wear nicer clothes, and I will be more likely to wear them if I look thinner. I'm not fat right now, but neither am I thin. Yes, I know. I might be a bit vain. However, that should be normal for a teenage girl like me. :)
My running companions
I hope that I can meet my resolutions this year. As they are realistic and manageable, I am sure I can do so. Time to start 2018 right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YMCA Street Feeding- Day 3

Temptations

Malaysian Studies