CAT Party

Today was another day of college. I had classes in the morning from 8am till 12 pm, which was something new for me. I'm used to studying at my own pace, and I like to take breaks every hour. I'm also not used to studying so much content in a day.

We finished one whole chapter in 2 hours today. It's a good thing that we were learning Chapter 1, so it's not too difficult yet. I'm also glad that daddy can still help me. Since he's an ACCA holder, he is more than qualified to help me with my CAT subjects.

After class, I had a bun before going to the library to copy some notes. Once again, several of my classmates left campus for lunch, and I'm glad that they didn't invite me. I enjoyed an hour and a half of peace, before one of my classmates joined me.

At 2pm, I went to one of the classrooms, which was filled with people. The CAT seniors were throwing my class a welcoming party. It was interesting, getting to know the 29 seniors. Most of my classmates took this opportunity to arrange for second hand textbooks to be sold to them.

I got to know a few of my seniors. I didn't buy any books from them, as I have already ordered my textbooks from the bookstore. The seniors are nice and helpful people. They're also friendly people.

After lunch, which was provided by the seniors, we played two games. These games were meant to help us to remember each other's names, and be more comfortable with one another. They were fun, and I was surprisingly a bit sad when it ended.

Once I got home, I had dinner, showered, read and copied my notes. I'm so glad that I don't have to get to college until 12pm tomorrow. At least I don't have to jump out of bed tomorrow.

The entrance to my college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YMCA Street Feeding- Day 3

Temptations

Malaysian Studies