Sunday, Celebration and Preparation

Sunday is a day of rest. It is also a day of dreading the start of another week. Another crazy, hectic week.

Today started out well. I woke up at 7:30am, and was not able to go back to sleep. As I didn't have to start getting ready for another hour or so, I spent the time in bed, watching Netflix. It was fun, watching Netflix while snuggling in bed.

At 10:10am, my sister and I arrived at church after a 20 minute walk. We talked to some of our friends before service started at 10:30am with a worship session. We worshipped God, prayed, inducted new church members and church elders.

Today's sermon was about how the Gospel gives us spiritual fullness. The speaker spoke about how we need to depend on the Gospel, remember the Gospel and enjoy the gospel. By doing these, we gradually become thankful for the Gospel and are sanctified because of it.

Sunday Service ended at 12pm, and I was happy. The three of us, my mummy, sister and I, immediately left church. We didn't even stay for awhile to mingle with others. We wanted to go to our lunch place, B-Lab, a restaurant near teh church.

We were having a celebration for my sister and I's exam results, without daddy because he didn't contribute much to our success. I know that sounds mean, but it's fact, not fiction.

Lunch was yummy. All three of us had different types of pasta, which we all shared. We also had Baked Mushrooms and two baskets of fries. It was a lively affair, with all three of us chatting about a lot of things. We chatted about topics like weird Chinese food, college fees and malaysian studies.

At 2pm, we went home, where we relaxed. We spent some more time chatting, again about various topics. Soon, my sister had to help daddy with baking, while I got to relax and watch Netflix. I spent 2 hours just relaxing, enjoying my Sunday.

After dinner, which was steamed egg, fried vegetables and soup, we started work. I started my college homework, while Mummy helped me cur and paste notes into a book for me. This makes it easier for me to revise my work. My sister, got to colour and relax. While we were working, the three of us enjoyed some chocolate.

Mummy, hard at work.
Right now, I need to finish up this post, and go to bed. It's going to be the start of another long week tomorrow. I better be ready and rested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YMCA Street Feeding- Day 3

Malaysian Studies

Temptations