The Sweet Saturday

At last, the week is over.

I am so glad that it was finally the weekend. I stayed up late last night, but managed to wake up at 8am. I was highly motivated by the fact that it was my turn to vacuum the floor, and my parents weren't home. This means it was the perfect time for me to vacuum the floor.

One hour later, I was having coffee and biscuits for breakfast. My sister and I also discussed some bible verses. Once that was done, I started my research for my Malaysian Studies project.

For the assignment, my group of four have to write an essay about the formation of the local government in Malaysia. We have to write about its history, the types of local governments and the duties of the local governments. As I am the leader on this project, it is a new experience for me.

That's why I have to start researching. It would be embarrassing if I didn't get any research done, while my teammates did their research. However, I haven't done a lot of research, I'm too busy enjoying my Saturday.

At 12pm, I had the house to myself for awhile. Mummy had gone for her photography class, while my sister had daddy drop her off for her Young Adults Meeting. For a good first week of college, I gave myself a break. I spent the afternoon relaxing and watching Netflix. I even cooked, and enjoyed a bowl of instant noodles.

Once mummy was home, we had dinner. By then, it was 5pm. We had a Baked Egg Cup, which contains several types of fried vegetables and chicken pieces. It was yummy, but I'm not sure whether it was enough for dinner. I might have to eat something later.

Dinner!
Right now, I need to finish up this post, before getting back to my research. I can't let myself be too lazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YMCA Street Feeding- Day 3

Temptations

Malaysian Studies